Australia / A League /

Perth Glory vs Melbourne City 4504

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Perth Glory - Draw - Melbourne City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 23.4% home win for (Perth Glory) at opening odds $3.80; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 53.2% away win for (Melbourne City) at opening odds $1.67

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Melbourne City) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Perth Glory) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Perth Glory +1.00
1.80
1.88
+4.4%
Melbourne City -1.00
2.02
1.93
-4.5%
01 | 1X2
Perth Glory
3.80
4.50
+18.4%
Draw
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
Melbourne City
1.67
1.53
-8.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Perth Glory +1.5
1.37
1.53
+11.7%
Melbourne City -1.5
2.70
2.25
-16.7%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
Under 3.5
1.53
1.63
+6.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
D-H
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
D-D
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
D-A
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
2.45
2.15
-12.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
0-0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
0-1
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
2-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
1-1
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-2
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-1
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
6.50
6.50
3-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
2-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-0
150.00
150.00
0-4
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
5-1
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-5
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
1
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
2
3.70
4.10
+10.8%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
5
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
6
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
7
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
8
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
9+
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Perth Glory
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
No 1st Goal
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Melbourne City
1.55
1.45
-6.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.80
Even
1.85
1.85
10 | Halftime 1X2
Perth Glory
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
Draw
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
Melbourne City
2.15
1.97
-8.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-0
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
0-1
3.60
3.60
2-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
1-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
Any Other Score
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.07
-10.0%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.65
+7.8%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 19:10:01