Malaysia / M League /

Petaling Jaya vs Perak 4756

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Petaling Jaya - Draw - Perak) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.8% home win for (Petaling Jaya) at opening odds $2.30; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 32.4% away win for (Perak) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Petaling Jaya) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Perak) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

01 | 1X2
Petaling Jaya
2.30
2.15
-6.5%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Perak
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Petaling Jaya -1.5
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
Perak +1.5
1.15
1.18
+2.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-D
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
D-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
9.50
9.50
0-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
3-0
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.50
1
4.20
4.20
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.70
3.70
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
11.00
6
23.00
23.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 21:40:01