England / English League Champ /

Peterborough vs Coventry 1864

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Peterborough - Draw - Coventry) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.7% home win for (Peterborough) at opening odds $3.00; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 42.4% away win for (Coventry) at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Coventry) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Peterborough) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Peterborough 0.00
2.10
2.02
-3.8%
Coventry +0.00
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
01 | 1X2
Peterborough
3.00
2.65
-11.7%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Coventry
2.10
2.35
+11.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Peterborough +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
Coventry -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.93
-2.0%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.75
+1.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
D-D
4.80
4.80
D-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-0
9.50
9.50
0-1
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
2-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
3-0
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
3-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
0-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-1
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
1-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-2
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
2-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.50
1
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.60
4
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Peterborough
2.20
2.05
-6.8%
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.50
Coventry
1.82
1.92
+5.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Peterborough
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
Draw
2.05
2.05
Coventry
2.80
3.00
+7.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
0-0
2.75
2.75
0-1
3.70
4.30
+16.2%
2-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.38
Under 0.5
2.75
2.75

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:02