USA / US Soccer League /

Philadelphia U vs NE Revolution 4619

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Philadelphia U - Draw - NE Revolution) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.6% home win for (Philadelphia U) at opening odds $1.87; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 26.2% away win for (NE Revolution) at opening odds $3.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Philadelphia U) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (NE Revolution) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Philadelphia U -0.50
1.93
1.91
-1.0%
NE Revolution +0.50
1.88
1.91
+1.6%
01 | 1X2
Philadelphia U
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Draw
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
NE Revolution
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Philadelphia U -1.5
3.35
3.15
-6.0%
NE Revolution +1.5
1.25
1.28
+2.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.00
5.00
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
8.50
8.50
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
6.00
6.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.00
0-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-1
12.00
12.00
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
1-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-0
15.00
15.00
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
50.00
50.00
3-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
1-4
80.00
80.00
4-2
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
2-4
80.00
80.00
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
100.00
100.00
5-0
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
2
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
5
8.00
8.00
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
8
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
9+
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Philadelphia U
1.65
1.65
No 1st Goal
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
NE Revolution
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Philadelphia U
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
Draw
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
NE Revolution
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
0-0
2.90
3.10
+6.9%
0-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.49
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-11-25 08:50:01