USA / US Soccer League /

Philadelphia U vs NY Red Bulls 4635

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Philadelphia U - Draw - NY Red Bulls) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.7% home win for (Philadelphia U) at opening odds $2.30; 30.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 31.2% away win for (NY Red Bulls) at opening odds $2.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Philadelphia U) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (NY Red Bulls) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Philadelphia U -0.25
2.07
1.88
-9.2%
NY Red Bulls +0.25
1.77
1.93
+9.0%
01 | 1X2
Philadelphia U
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
Draw
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
NY Red Bulls
2.85
3.20
+12.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Philadelphia U -1.5
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
NY Red Bulls +1.5
1.09
1.12
+2.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.70
+6.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
No
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.40
-10.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
4.40
4.40
D-A
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
A-H
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-0
8.00
8.00
0-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-2
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.00
1
3.70
3.70
2
3.00
3.00
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Philadelphia U
1.90
1.80
-5.3%
NY Red Bulls
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Philadelphia U
3.05
2.80
-8.2%
Draw
1.95
1.97
+1.0%
NY Red Bulls
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
0-0
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
0-1
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
3+
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Philadelphia U
2.70
2.45
-9.3%
NY Red Bulls
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
No 1st Goal
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.50
No
1.09
1.09

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 07:30:01