Argentina (Account Only) / Argentine League /

Platense vs Aldosivi

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Platense - Draw - Aldosivi) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37% home win for (Platense) at opening odds $2.40; 31.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 31.2% away win for (Aldosivi) at opening odds $2.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Platense) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Aldosivi) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

01 | 1X2
Platense
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Draw
2.80
2.85
+1.8%
Aldosivi
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Platense -1.5
6.00
6.70
+11.7%
Aldosivi +1.5
1.07
1.05
-1.9%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.49
1.47
-1.3%
Under 1.5
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-D
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
D-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
0-0
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
0-1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
1-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-1
80.00
80.00
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
1
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
2
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
3
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
4
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
5
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
6
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
7
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Platense
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Draw
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Aldosivi
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
0-0
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
0-1
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
Any Other Score
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.55
1.53
-1.3%
Under 0.5
2.25
2.30
+2.2%

Last Updated on 2021-07-24 08:10:02