Korea Republic / K League /

Pohang vs Ulsan 4132

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Pohang - Draw - Ulsan) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.5% home win for (Pohang) at opening odds $2.75; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 39.7% away win for (Ulsan) at opening odds $2.25

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Ulsan) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Pohang) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Pohang +0.25
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Ulsan -0.25
2.02
2.00
-1.0%
01 | 1X2
Pohang
2.75
2.75
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Ulsan
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Pohang +1.5
1.18
1.20
+1.7%
Ulsan -1.5
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.53
-4.4%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
5.50
5.50
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
0-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
23.00
23.00
3-1
19.00
19.00
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
2
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
5
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.35
-4.1%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.50
+2.0%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 17:50:02