Europe / Euro Champ /

Poland vs Slovakia 2013

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Poland - Draw - Slovakia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.9% home win for (Poland) at opening odds $1.72; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 20.3% away win for (Slovakia) at opening odds $4.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Poland) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Slovakia) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Poland -0.75
2.10
2.10
Slovakia +0.75
1.75
1.75
01 | 1X2
Poland
1.72
1.72
Draw
3.20
3.20
Slovakia
4.40
4.40
46 | 1/2 Goal
Poland -1.5
3.15
3.15
Slovakia +1.5
1.28
1.28
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.25
Under 2.5
1.55
1.55
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.60
2.60
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
4.20
4.20
D-D
4.50
4.50
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
8.50
8.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.50
4.50
0-0
7.00
7.00
0-1
9.50
9.50
2-0
6.50
6.50
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
3-0
12.00
12.00
3-3
125.00
125.00
0-3
90.00
90.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
60.00
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
70.00
70.00
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
7.00
1
3.40
3.40
2
2.95
2.95
3
3.90
3.90
4
7.00
7.00
5
15.00
15.00
6
40.00
40.00
7
80.00
80.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
150.00
150.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Poland
1.58
1.58
No 1st Goal
7.00
7.00
Slovakia
2.95
2.95
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Poland
2.40
2.40
Draw
1.97
1.97
Slovakia
5.00
5.00
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.10
0-0
2.50
2.50
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2021-06-11 11:20:06