USA / US Soccer League /

Portland T vs Colorado Rapids 4614

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Portland T - Draw - Colorado Rapids) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (Portland T) at opening odds $2.20; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 30.7% away win for (Colorado Rapids) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Portland T) has a 19.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Colorado Rapids) has a 80.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Portland T -0.50
2.00
1.77
-11.5%
Colorado Rapids +0.50
1.77
1.92
+8.5%
01 | 1X2
Portland T
2.20
1.77
-19.5%
Draw
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
Colorado Rapids
2.90
3.70
+27.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Portland T -1.5
4.80
3.05
-36.5%
Colorado Rapids +1.5
1.18
1.30
+10.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.80
-5.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.60
1.70
+6.2%
No
2.10
1.95
-7.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
2.75
-23.6%
H-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
D-D
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
D-A
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-1
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
2-0
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
1-1
5.20
7.50
+44.2%
0-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-0
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
23.00
35.00
+52.2%
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
80.00
35.00
-56.3%
2-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-0
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
1-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-2
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
2-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
2
3.30
3.30
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
5
10.00
10.00
6
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
7
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
8
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Portland T
1.82
1.65
-9.3%
Colorado Rapids
2.15
2.50
+16.3%
No 1st Goal
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Portland T
2.80
2.35
-16.1%
Draw
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
Colorado Rapids
3.50
4.20
+20.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
3.70
-11.9%
0-0
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
0-1
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
2-0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
2-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.35
Under 0.5
2.85
2.85
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
1
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
2
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
3+
6.50
6.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Portland T
2.40
2.20
-8.3%
Colorado Rapids
2.85
3.30
+15.8%
No 1st Goal
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 10:30:01