USA / US Soccer League /

Portland T vs FC Dallas 4621

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Portland T - Draw - FC Dallas) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.1% home win for (Portland T) at opening odds $1.95; 25% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 29% away win for (FC Dallas) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Portland T) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (FC Dallas) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Portland T -0.25
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
FC Dallas +0.25
2.03
1.97
-3.0%
01 | 1X2
Portland T
1.95
2.03
+4.1%
Draw
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
FC Dallas
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Portland T -1.5
3.75
4.00
+6.7%
FC Dallas +1.5
1.20
1.18
-1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.63
-1.2%
Under 2.5
2.07
2.10
+1.4%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
No
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.95
3.10
+5.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
D-A
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
4-2
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
2-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
100.00
100.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
2
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.80
4.80
5
8.50
8.50
6
17.00
17.00
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
9+
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Portland T
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
FC Dallas
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
No 1st Goal
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Even
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Portland T
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Draw
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
FC Dallas
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
0-0
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.49
+2.8%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
1
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
2
3.80
3.80
3+
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Portland T
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
FC Dallas
2.95
2.80
-5.1%
No 1st Goal
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.00
No
1.18
1.18

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 10:30:01