England / English Cup /

Portsmouth vs MK Dons 0498

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Portsmouth - Draw - MK Dons) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.2% home win for (Portsmouth) at opening odds $1.77; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 22.8% away win for (MK Dons) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Portsmouth) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (MK Dons) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

01 | 1X2
Portsmouth
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
Draw
3.30
3.30
MK Dons
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Portsmouth -1.5
3.35
3.50
+4.5%
MK Dons +1.5
1.25
1.23
-1.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.97
+2.1%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-A
9.00
9.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-0
9.50
9.50
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.50
1
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
2
3.30
3.30
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
5
11.00
11.00
6
23.00
23.00
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
70.00
9+
90.00
90.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Portsmouth
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
MK Dons
4.40
4.40
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.50
0-0
2.75
2.75
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.38
Under 0.5
2.75
2.75
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.75
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.20
4.20
3+
7.00
7.50
+7.1%

Last Updated on 2022-11-26 22:40:02