Europe / Euro Champ /

Portugal vs France 2044

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Portugal - Draw - France) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27.1% home win for (Portugal) at opening odds $3.30; 30.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 42.6% away win for (France) at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (France) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Portugal) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Portugal +0.50
1.85
1.92
+3.8%
France -0.50
1.90
1.80
-5.3%
01 | 1X2
Portugal
3.30
3.80
+15.2%
Draw
2.95
3.30
+11.9%
France
2.10
1.80
-14.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Portugal +1.5
1.18
1.30
+10.2%
France -1.5
4.00
3.05
-23.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.00
-11.1%
Under 2.5
1.55
1.70
+9.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
H-D
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
H-A
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
D-H
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
D-D
4.20
5.50
+31.0%
D-A
4.80
4.30
-10.4%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
A-A
3.50
2.65
-24.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
13.00
+85.7%
0-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
0-1
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
2-0
15.00
25.00
+66.7%
1-1
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
0-2
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
2-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
2-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-3
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
0-3
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
3-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-2
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
Any Other Score
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-3
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
4-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-1
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
1-4
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
4-2
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
2-4
70.00
23.00
-67.1%
4-3
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
3-4
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-2
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
2-5
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
1
3.50
4.40
+25.7%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
4
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
5
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
6
30.00
15.00
-50.0%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
9+
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Portugal
2.30
2.60
+13.0%
No 1st Goal
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
France
1.82
1.63
-10.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Portugal
3.80
4.40
+15.8%
Draw
1.92
2.03
+5.7%
France
2.90
2.50
-13.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
0-0
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
0-1
3.90
3.50
-10.3%
2-0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
1-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.42
-3.4%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.60
+6.1%

Last Updated on 2021-06-24 02:50:01