Europe / Euro Champ Qualifiers / 2019

Portugal vs Luxembourg

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Portugal - Draw - Luxembourg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 89.8% home win for (Portugal) at opening odds $1.03; 7.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $13.00; 3.1% away win for (Luxembourg) at opening odds $30.00. The fixture favourite (Portugal) has a 40.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (Luxembourg) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Portugal1.031.03Draw13.009.50 -26.9%Luxembourg30.0019.00 -36.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Portugal -3.52.252.20 -2.2%Luxembourg +3.51.531.55 +1.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.671.60 -4.2%Under 3.52.032.15 +5.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
PortugalDrawLuxembourg
H-H1.151.20 +4.3%H-D50.0035.00 -30.0%H-A90.0070.00 -22.2%
D-H4.504.50D-D21.0019.00 -9.5%D-A60.0040.00 -33.3%
A-H35.0025.00 -28.6%A-D50.0050.00A-A60.0040.00 -33.3%
04. Pick The Score
PortugalDrawLuxembourg
1-011.0011.000-040.0030.00 -25.0%0-1100.0090.00 -10.0%
2-05.207.50 +44.2%1-130.0025.00 -16.7%0-2250.00150.00 -40.0%
2-115.0015.002-280.0060.00 -25.0%1-2125.00100.00 -20.0%
3-04.405.50 +25.0%3-3200.00200.000-3250.00250.00
3-112.0012.004-4250.00250.001-3250.00250.00
3-260.0035.00 -41.7%Any Other Score4.704.50 -4.3%2-3250.00200.00 -20.0%
4-05.205.80 +11.5%    0-4250.00250.00
4-113.0013.00    1-4250.00250.00
4-260.0040.00 -33.3%    2-4250.00250.00
4-3200.00125.00 -37.5%    3-4250.00250.00
5-07.508.00 +6.7%    0-5250.00250.00
5-121.0017.00 -19.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-290.0050.00 -44.4%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00125.00 -50.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
040.0030.00 -25.0%33.804.10 +7.9%68.007.50 -6.3%
111.0011.0044.104.10713.0012.00 -7.7%
25.205.2055.205.00 -3.8%825.0021.00 -16.0%
    9+40.0025.00 -37.5%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.82 +1.1%Even1.851.82 -1.6%
2019-10-12 02:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.751.75Under 1.51.931.93