Europe / UE Nations /
Portugal vs Spain 4409
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Portugal - Draw - Spain) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (Portugal) at opening odds $2.20; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 30.2% away win for (Spain) at opening odds $2.95
The fixture favourite (Portugal) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Spain) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07
Last Updated on 2022-09-27 23:50:02