World / W Cup /

Portugal vs Uruguay 5892

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Portugal - Draw - Uruguay) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.2% home win for (Portugal) at opening odds $1.77; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 22.8% away win for (Uruguay) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Portugal) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Uruguay) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Portugal -0.50
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
Uruguay +0.50
1.95
1.87
-4.1%
01 | 1X2
Portugal
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
Draw
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
Uruguay
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Portugal -1.5
3.35
3.35
Uruguay +1.5
1.25
1.25
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.72
+1.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
No
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.90
2.95
+1.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
4.80
4.80
D-A
8.50
8.50
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-0
8.50
8.50
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-0
15.00
15.00
3-3
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
3-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
50.00
2-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-0
30.00
30.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
30.00
30.00
1-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
80.00
80.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
80.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
8.50
1
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
2
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
6
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
80.00
80.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Portugal
1.65
1.65
Uruguay
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
No 1st Goal
8.50
8.50
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Portugal
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
Draw
2.03
1.97
-3.0%
Uruguay
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
0-0
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
0-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.49
+4.9%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
1
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
2
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
3+
7.00
10.00
+42.9%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Portugal
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
Uruguay
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
No 1st Goal
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
No
1.09
1.12
+2.8%

Last Updated on 2022-11-29 02:50:01