England / English League Champ /
Preston vs Birmingham 1807
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Preston - Draw - Birmingham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.8% home win for (Preston) at opening odds $1.90; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 25.4% away win for (Birmingham) at opening odds $3.50
The fixture favourite (Preston) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Birmingham) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:02