England / English League Champ /
Preston vs Brentford 1815
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Preston - Draw - Brentford) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.7% home win for (Preston) at opening odds $3.60; 30.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 45.1% away win for (Brentford) at opening odds $1.97
The fixture favourite (Brentford) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Preston) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 21:50:03