England / English League Champ /

Preston vs Cardiff 1845

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Preston - Draw - Cardiff) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (Preston) at opening odds $2.20; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 30.2% away win for (Cardiff) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Preston) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Cardiff) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Preston -0.25
1.97
1.91
-3.0%
Cardiff +0.25
1.85
1.91
+3.2%
01 | 1X2
Preston
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Draw
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
Cardiff
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Preston -1.5
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
Cardiff +1.5
1.15
1.18
+2.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
2.07
+2.0%
Under 2.5
1.67
1.65
-1.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1-1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Preston
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.00
Cardiff
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Preston
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
Draw
2.00
2.03
+1.5%
Cardiff
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
0-0
2.60
2.60
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 18:50:01