England / English League Champ / 1838

Preston vs Derby

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Preston - Draw - Derby) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.8% home win for (Preston) at opening odds $2.30; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 32.4% away win for (Derby) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Preston) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Derby) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Preston 0.001.751.91 +9.1%Derby +0.002.101.91 -9.0%
01 | 1X2
Preston2.302.35 +2.2%Draw3.103.10Derby2.752.65 -3.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Preston -1.54.804.80Derby +1.51.121.12
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.971.90 -3.6%Under 2.51.721.77 +2.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
PrestonDrawDerby
H-H3.803.90 +2.6%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0030.00
D-H5.505.50D-D4.804.80D-A6.506.50
A-H25.0025.00A-D13.0013.00A-A4.704.50 -4.3%
04 | Pick The Score
PrestonDrawDerby
1-07.007.000-09.5010.00 +5.3%0-17.508.00 +6.7%
2-010.0011.00 +10.0%1-15.205.200-213.0012.00 -7.7%
2-18.008.002-212.0012.001-29.009.00
3-023.0025.00 +8.7%3-360.0060.000-335.0030.00 -14.3%
3-117.0017.004-4250.00250.001-321.0021.00
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score125.00125.002-330.0025.00 -16.7%
4-070.0070.00    0-490.0090.00
4-150.0060.00 +20.0%    1-470.0060.00 -14.3%
4-270.0070.00    2-490.0060.00 -33.3%
4-3125.00125.00    3-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-0150.00200.00 +33.3%    0-5200.00200.00
5-1150.00150.00    1-5200.00200.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5300.00250.00 -16.7%
05 | Total Goals
09.5010.00 +5.3%33.703.60 -2.7%625.0025.00
14.104.20 +2.4%45.505.50760.0060.00
23.103.10511.0011.008100.00100.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Preston1.901.92 +1.1%No 1st Goal9.5010.00 +5.3%Derby2.102.05 -2.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Preston3.003.00Draw2.032.05 +1.0%Derby3.403.30 -2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
PrestonDrawDerby
1-04.204.30 +2.4%0-02.602.65 +1.9%0-14.704.50 -4.3%
2-013.0013.001-17.507.500-215.0015.00
2-117.0017.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score19.0019.00    
2020-07-01 23:50:01
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.40 -1.4%Under 0.52.602.65 +1.9%