England / English Cup /

Preston vs Tottenham 0466

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Preston - Draw - Tottenham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 11.3% home win for (Preston) at opening odds $8.00; 18.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 70.6% away win for (Tottenham) at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tottenham) has a 49.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.85 whereas the underdog (Preston) has a 50.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.80

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

01 | 1X2
Preston
8.00
6.00
-25.0%
Draw
5.00
4.40
-12.0%
Tottenham
1.28
1.37
+7.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Preston +1.5
1.80
1.60
-11.1%
Tottenham -1.5
1.85
2.10
+13.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.83
+19.6%
Under 2.5
2.30
1.83
-20.4%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.87
2.00
+7.0%
No
1.77
1.67
-5.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-D
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
H-A
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
D-H
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
D-D
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
D-A
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
A-H
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
1.72
2.03
+18.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
0-0
17.00
11.00
-35.3%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-2
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
2-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-2
19.00
19.00
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-3
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
3-1
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
3-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
2-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
4-1
200.00
200.00
1-4
15.00
23.00
+53.3%
4-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-4
35.00
35.00
4-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
5-0
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
0-5
25.00
25.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
35.00
35.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
11.00
-35.3%
1
5.50
5.50
2
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
3
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
4
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
5
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
6
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
7
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
8
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
9+
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Preston
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
Tottenham
1.30
1.35
+3.8%
No 1st Goal
17.00
11.00
-35.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Preston
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
Draw
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
Tottenham
1.72
1.85
+7.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-0
3.60
2.95
-18.1%
0-1
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
2-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-1
9.00
9.00
0-2
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
2-1
35.00
35.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Any Other Score
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.45
+6.5%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.47
-3.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.60
2.95
-18.1%
1
2.55
2.70
+5.9%
2
3.60
4.00
+11.1%
3+
5.20
5.20
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Preston
4.70
4.70
Tottenham
1.63
1.77
+8.6%
No 1st Goal
3.60
2.95
-18.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
No
1.12
1.15
+2.7%

Last Updated on 2023-01-29 01:50:01