England / English League Champ /
QPR vs Sheffield Wed 1885
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (QPR - Draw - Sheffield Wed) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (QPR) at opening odds $2.05; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 28.7% away win for (Sheffield Wed) at opening odds $3.10
The fixture favourite (QPR) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Sheffield Wed) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 21:50:03