England / English League Champ / 1859

QPR vs Stoke City

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (QPR - Draw - Stoke City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.8% home win for (QPR) at opening odds $2.55; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 35.5% away win for (Stoke City) at opening odds $2.50. The fixture favourite (QPR) has a 16.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Stoke City) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
QPR 0.001.931.88 -2.6%Stoke City +0.001.881.93 +2.7%
01. 1X2
QPR2.552.50 -2.0%Draw3.003.00Stoke City2.502.55 +2.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
QPR -1.55.505.50Stoke City +1.51.091.09
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.931.97 +2.1%Under 2.51.751.72 -1.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
QPRDrawStoke City
H-H4.404.20 -4.5%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0023.00 -23.3%
D-H6.006.00D-D4.504.70 +4.4%D-A6.006.00
A-H30.0023.00 -23.3%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.204.40 +4.8%
04. Pick The Score
QPRDrawStoke City
1-08.007.50 -6.3%0-09.008.50 -5.6%0-18.007.50 -6.3%
2-012.0012.001-15.205.200-212.0012.00
2-19.009.002-212.0012.001-28.509.00 +5.9%
3-030.0025.00 -16.7%3-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-325.0030.00 +20.0%
3-119.0019.004-4200.00200.001-319.0021.00 +10.5%
3-225.0023.00 -8.0%Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-325.0023.00 -8.0%
4-090.0080.00 -11.1%    0-480.0090.00 +12.5%
4-160.0060.00    1-460.0060.00
4-280.0070.00 -12.5%    2-470.0070.00
4-3125.0090.00 -28.0%    3-4125.0090.00 -28.0%
5-0200.00200.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-1150.00150.00    1-5150.00150.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
09.008.50 -5.6%33.703.70623.0023.00
14.304.20 -2.3%45.205.50 +5.8%760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.203.20511.0011.00890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
QPR2.032.00 -1.5%No 1st Goal9.008.50 -5.6%Stoke City2.002.03 +1.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
QPR3.203.20Draw2.001.97 -1.5%Stoke City3.203.30 +3.1%
11. Halftime PTS
QPRDrawStoke City
1-04.404.50 +2.3%0-02.602.55 -1.9%0-14.404.50 +2.3%
2-013.0013.001-17.507.00 -6.7%0-212.0015.00 +25.0%
2-121.0019.00 -9.5%2-240.0050.00 +25.0%1-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2020-02-15 21:03:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60