North America / Gold Cup /

Qatar vs El Salvador 2883

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Qatar - Draw - El Salvador) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.4% home win for (Qatar) at opening odds $1.77; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 21.8% away win for (El Salvador) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Qatar) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (El Salvador) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

01 | 1X2
Qatar
1.77
1.67
-5.6%
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
El Salvador
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Qatar -1.5
3.75
2.90
-22.7%
El Salvador +1.5
1.20
1.33
+10.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.45
2.45
Under 2.5
1.47
1.47
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.70
2.70
H-D
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
D-D
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-A
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.00
5.20
+30.0%
0-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-3
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
0-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
Any Other Score
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1
3.00
3.30
+10.0%
2
2.90
2.95
+1.7%
3
4.00
4.00
4
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
5
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
6
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
7
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Qatar
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
No 1st Goal
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
El Salvador
3.05
2.95
-3.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Even
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Qatar
2.45
2.45
Draw
1.97
1.95
-1.0%
El Salvador
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
0-0
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
1-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.50
+2.0%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.35
-4.1%

Last Updated on 2021-07-25 07:20:02