World / W Cup /

Qatar vs Senegal 5891

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Qatar - Draw - Senegal) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 16.1% home win for (Qatar) at opening odds $5.50; 26% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 57.9% away win for (Senegal) at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Senegal) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Qatar) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Qatar +0.75
1.97
1.85
-6.1%
Senegal -0.75
1.75
1.87
+6.9%
01 | 1X2
Qatar
5.50
4.30
-21.8%
Draw
3.40
3.40
Senegal
1.53
1.67
+9.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Qatar +1.5
1.40
1.33
-5.0%
Senegal -1.5
2.60
2.90
+11.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
No
1.55
1.58
+1.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
D-H
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
D-D
5.50
5.50
D-A
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
12.00
12.00
0-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-1
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
2-0
30.00
17.00
-43.3%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
2-1
17.00
11.00
-35.3%
2-2
19.00
19.00
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
3-3
80.00
80.00
0-3
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
Any Other Score
40.00
40.00
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
0-4
23.00
23.00
4-1
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
1-4
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-2
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
80.00
80.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
2
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
3
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
4
7.00
7.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
23.00
23.00
7
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
8
50.00
50.00
9+
60.00
60.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Qatar
3.10
3.10
Senegal
1.50
1.53
+2.0%
No 1st Goal
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Qatar
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
Draw
2.05
2.05
Senegal
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
0-1
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
2-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-1
9.50
9.50
0-2
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
1
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
2
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
3+
7.00
7.00
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Qatar
4.70
4.20
-10.6%
Senegal
1.97
2.10
+6.6%
No 1st Goal
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.70
6.70
No
1.05
1.05

Last Updated on 2022-11-25 20:50:01