Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Queretaro vs Club America

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Queretaro - Draw - Club America) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.1% home win for (Queretaro) at opening odds $2.95; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 41.3% away win for (Club America) at opening odds $2.15

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Club America) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Queretaro) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Queretaro
2.95
3.40
+15.3%
Draw
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
Club America
2.15
2.03
-5.6%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Queretaro +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
Club America -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.45
+18.4%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.47
-10.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
D-D
4.80
4.30
-10.4%
D-A
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
A-H
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
9.50
7.00
-26.3%
0-1
6.00
4.70
-21.7%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
2-1
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
0-3
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
17.00
3-2
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
Any Other Score
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
2-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
1-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-2
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
2-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
7.00
-26.3%
1
3.80
3.20
-15.8%
2
3.05
2.95
-3.3%
3
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
4
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
5
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
6
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
7
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Queretaro
2.20
2.45
+11.4%
No 1st Goal
9.50
7.00
-26.3%
Club America
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Queretaro
3.60
4.10
+13.9%
Draw
2.03
1.95
-3.9%
Club America
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
0-0
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
0-1
3.90
3.60
-7.7%
2-0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.49
+6.4%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.40
-4.0%

Last Updated on 2021-07-23 09:50:02