Mexico / Mexican League /
Queretaro vs Club America 6189
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Queretaro - Draw - Club America) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.8% home win for (Queretaro) at opening odds $3.60; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 49.6% away win for (Club America) at opening odds $1.80
The fixture favourite (Club America) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Queretaro) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07
Last Updated on 2023-09-21 10:00:02