Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Queretaro vs UNAM Mexico

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Queretaro - Draw - UNAM Mexico) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.5% home win for (Queretaro) at opening odds $2.50; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 34.8% away win for (UNAM Mexico) at opening odds $2.55

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (UNAM Mexico) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Queretaro) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Queretaro
2.50
2.75
+10.0%
Draw
3.00
2.90
-3.3%
UNAM Mexico
2.55
2.40
-5.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Queretaro +1.5
1.05
1.12
+6.7%
UNAM Mexico -1.5
6.70
4.80
-28.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.40
+6.7%
Under 2.5
1.55
1.49
-3.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
4.70
+11.9%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
4.40
4.10
-6.8%
D-A
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
A-H
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
0-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
0-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-3
90.00
90.00
0-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
200.00
70.00
-65.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-1
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
1-4
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
200.00
-33.3%
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
1
3.30
3.30
2
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
3
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
4
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
5
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Queretaro
2.03
2.15
+5.9%
No 1st Goal
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
UNAM Mexico
2.05
1.97
-3.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Queretaro
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
Draw
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
UNAM Mexico
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
0-0
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
0-1
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.49
+2.8%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.40
-4.0%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 08:50:02