Japan / J League Div 2 / 2698

R Yamaguchi vs Kyoto Sanga

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (R Yamaguchi - Draw - Kyoto Sanga) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.2% home win for (R Yamaguchi) at opening odds $3.05; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 43.8% away win for (Kyoto Sanga) at opening odds $2.03. The fixture favourite (Kyoto Sanga) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (R Yamaguchi) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
R Yamaguchi3.053.05Draw3.303.30Kyoto Sanga2.032.03
46. 1/2 Goal
R Yamaguchi +1.51.221.22Kyoto Sanga -1.53.553.55
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.721.67 -2.9%Under 2.51.972.03 +3.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
R YamaguchiDrawKyoto Sanga
H-H5.205.20H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H7.507.50D-D5.205.50 +5.8%D-A5.205.20
A-H30.0030.00A-D13.0013.00A-A3.203.20
04. Pick The Score
R YamaguchiDrawKyoto Sanga
1-010.0010.000-012.0013.00 +8.3%0-17.508.00 +6.7%
2-017.0017.001-16.006.000-210.0010.00
2-110.0010.002-211.0011.001-27.507.50
3-040.0040.003-350.0040.00 -20.0%0-319.0019.00
3-123.0023.004-4200.00200.001-313.0013.00
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score90.0090.002-321.0021.00
4-0125.00125.00    0-450.0050.00
4-170.0070.00    1-440.0035.00 -12.5%
4-280.0080.00    2-450.0050.00
4-3125.00125.00    3-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
5-0200.00200.00    0-5125.00125.00
5-1200.00200.00    1-5100.00100.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5125.00125.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0013.00 +8.3%33.503.50619.0017.00 -10.5%
14.805.00 +4.2%45.004.80 -4.0%740.0040.00
23.403.4059.009.00890.0080.00 -11.1%
    9+100.00100.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
R Yamaguchi2.252.25No 1st Goal12.0013.00 +8.3%Kyoto Sanga1.751.75
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
R Yamaguchi3.603.50 -2.8%Draw2.152.20 +2.3%Kyoto Sanga2.652.60 -1.9%
11. Halftime PTS
R YamaguchiDrawKyoto Sanga
1-05.205.00 -3.8%0-02.752.80 +1.8%0-14.004.00
2-017.0017.001-17.007.000-211.0011.00
2-121.0021.002-240.0040.001-217.0017.00
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2019-10-12 12:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.50 -3.8%Under 1.51.421.45 +2.1%