Japan / J League Div 2 /

R Yamaguchi vs Ventforet Kofu 2666

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (R Yamaguchi - Draw - Ventforet Kofu) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 26.2% home win for (R Yamaguchi) at opening odds $3.40; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 45.1% away win for (Ventforet Kofu) at opening odds $1.97

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Ventforet Kofu) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (R Yamaguchi) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
R Yamaguchi
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
Draw
3.10
3.10
Ventforet Kofu
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
02 | 1/2 Goal
R Yamaguchi +1.5
1.15
1.18
+2.6%
Ventforet Kofu -1.5
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.03
-9.8%
Under 2.5
1.55
1.67
+7.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
No
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
D-H
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
D-D
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-A
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
A-H
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-1
11.00
11.00
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
60.00
60.00
3-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
Any Other Score
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
2-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-0
150.00
150.00
0-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-1
125.00
125.00
1-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-2
150.00
150.00
2-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
2
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
R Yamaguchi
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
Ventforet Kofu
1.72
1.67
-2.9%
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
R Yamaguchi
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
Draw
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Ventforet Kofu
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
2.40
2.65
+10.4%
0-1
3.60
3.60
2-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
Any Other Score
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.49
1.42
-4.7%
Under 0.5
2.40
2.60
+8.3%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.40
2.65
+10.4%
1
2.40
2.40
2
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
3+
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
R Yamaguchi
3.40
3.40
Ventforet Kofu
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
No 1st Goal
2.40
2.65
+10.4%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
No
1.07
1.09
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 17:50:01