Germany / German League / 1106

RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (RB Leipzig - Draw - Hoffenheim) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 63.6% home win for (RB Leipzig) at opening odds $1.40; 20.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.40; 16.2% away win for (Hoffenheim) at opening odds $5.50. The fixture favourite (RB Leipzig) has a 44.3% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.05 whereas the underdog (Hoffenheim) has a 55.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.63 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
RB Leipzig -1.251.931.85 -4.1%Hoffenheim +1.251.881.97 +4.8%
01. 1X2
RB Leipzig1.401.35 -3.6%Draw4.404.70 +6.8%Hoffenheim5.506.50 +18.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
RB Leipzig -1.52.051.95 -4.9%Hoffenheim +1.51.631.70 +4.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.001.93 -3.5%Under 3.51.701.75 +2.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
RB LeipzigDrawHoffenheim
H-H1.951.87 -4.1%H-D15.0017.00 +13.3%H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.304.20 -2.3%D-D8.508.50D-A13.0015.00 +15.4%
A-H17.0017.00A-D17.0017.00A-A11.0012.00 +9.1%
04. Pick The Score
RB LeipzigDrawHoffenheim
1-010.0010.000-021.0023.00 +9.5%0-123.0025.00 +8.7%
2-08.008.001-19.009.50 +5.6%0-240.0050.00 +25.0%
2-17.007.002-213.0013.001-217.0019.00 +11.8%
3-010.0010.003-340.0040.000-3100.00125.00 +25.0%
3-19.008.50 -5.6%4-4150.00150.001-350.0050.00
3-215.0015.00Any Other Score23.0019.00 -17.4%2-335.0040.00 +14.3%
4-017.0017.00    0-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
4-115.0013.00 -13.3%    1-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-225.0025.00    2-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-360.0060.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-035.0035.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-135.0025.00 -28.6%    1-5250.00250.00
5-260.0040.00 -33.3%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4200.00200.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
021.0023.00 +9.5%33.603.60611.0010.00 -9.1%
17.508.00 +6.7%44.104.10721.0019.00 -9.5%
24.204.40 +4.8%56.006.00850.0040.00 -20.0%
    9+60.0060.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
RB Leipzig1.401.37 -2.1%No 1st Goal21.0023.00 +9.5%Hoffenheim3.003.10 +3.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
RB Leipzig1.851.75 -5.4%Draw2.602.60Hoffenheim5.205.50 +5.8%
11. Halftime PTS
RB LeipzigDrawHoffenheim
1-03.503.500-03.603.70 +2.8%0-18.009.00 +12.5%
2-06.506.00 -7.7%1-17.007.000-225.0030.00 +20.0%
2-112.0012.002-235.0035.001-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score8.507.50 -11.8%    
2019-12-07 22:20:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.032.00 -1.5%Under 1.51.671.70 +1.8%