Germany / German League /
RB Leipzig vs Mainz 1154
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (RB Leipzig - Draw - Mainz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 67.5% home win for (RB Leipzig) at opening odds $1.33; 18.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.80; 13.8% away win for (Mainz) at opening odds $6.50
The fixture favourite (RB Leipzig) has a 48.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.87 whereas the underdog (Mainz) has a 51.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.77
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 21:20:01