Germany / German League / 1174

RB Leipzig vs Werder Bremen

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (RB Leipzig - Draw - Werder Bremen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 73.5% home win for (RB Leipzig) at opening odds $1.23; 16.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.50; 10% away win for (Werder Bremen) at opening odds $9.00. The fixture favourite (RB Leipzig) has a 55.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.63 whereas the underdog (Werder Bremen) has a 44.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.05 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
RB Leipzig -1.751.881.80 -4.3%Werder Bremen +1.751.932.02 +4.7%
01. 1X2
RB Leipzig1.231.20 -2.4%Draw5.506.00 +9.1%Werder Bremen9.009.00
46. 1/2 Goal
RB Leipzig -1.51.631.58 -3.1%Werder Bremen +1.52.052.15 +4.9%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.801.72 -4.4%Under 3.51.871.97 +5.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
RB LeipzigDrawWerder Bremen
H-H1.601.55 -3.1%H-D19.0021.00 +10.5%H-A50.0040.00 -20.0%
D-H4.204.10 -2.4%D-D10.0011.00 +10.0%D-A21.0021.00
A-H19.0017.00 -10.5%A-D21.0023.00 +9.5%A-A17.0019.00 +11.8%
04. Pick The Score
RB LeipzigDrawWerder Bremen
1-011.0012.00 +9.1%0-030.0030.000-135.0040.00 +14.3%
2-07.508.00 +6.7%1-111.0012.00 +9.1%0-270.0080.00 +14.3%
2-18.008.002-215.0017.00 +13.3%1-225.0025.00
3-08.008.003-350.0050.000-3150.00200.00 +33.3%
3-18.008.004-4200.00150.00 -25.0%1-380.0090.00 +12.5%
3-217.0017.00Any Other Score12.0011.00 -8.3%2-350.0060.00 +20.0%
4-012.0012.00    0-4250.00250.00
4-112.0011.00 -8.3%    1-4200.00200.00
4-223.0019.00 -17.4%    2-4150.00150.00
4-360.0050.00 -16.7%    3-4150.00150.00
5-021.0017.00 -19.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-123.0017.00 -26.1%    1-5250.00250.00
5-240.0030.00 -25.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3100.00100.00    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4200.00200.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
030.0030.0033.703.80 +2.7%69.008.50 -5.6%
19.5010.00 +5.3%44.004.00717.0015.00 -11.8%
24.704.80 +2.1%55.205.20835.0023.00 -34.3%
    9+50.0040.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
RB Leipzig1.281.27 -0.8%No 1st Goal30.0030.00Werder Bremen3.603.60
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
RB Leipzig1.631.55 -4.9%Draw2.802.95 +5.4%Werder Bremen7.007.50 +7.1%
11. Halftime PTS
RB LeipzigDrawWerder Bremen
1-03.403.400-04.004.10 +2.5%0-111.0011.00
2-05.205.201-18.008.000-235.0040.00 +14.3%
2-111.0011.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-230.0030.00
    Any Other Score6.005.50 -8.3%    
2020-02-15 22:20:41
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.901.83 -3.7%Under 1.51.771.83 +3.4%