England / English League Champ / 1828

Reading vs Luton

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Reading - Draw - Luton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49% home win for (Reading) at opening odds $1.82; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 25.5% away win for (Luton) at opening odds $3.50. The fixture favourite (Reading) has a 28.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Luton) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Reading1.821.67 -8.2%Draw3.503.60 +2.9%Luton3.504.00 +14.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Reading -1.53.152.80 -11.1%Luton +1.51.281.35 +5.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.601.58 -1.3%Under 2.52.152.20 +2.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
ReadingDrawLuton
H-H2.802.50 -10.7%H-D13.0015.00 +15.4%H-A35.0035.00
D-H4.804.50 -6.3%D-D6.006.00D-A8.5010.00 +17.6%
A-H21.0021.00A-D13.0015.00 +15.4%A-A6.507.50 +15.4%
04. Pick The Score
ReadingDrawLuton
1-08.008.000-013.0015.00 +15.4%0-112.0013.00 +8.3%
2-09.508.50 -10.5%1-16.506.500-221.0025.00 +19.0%
2-17.007.002-211.0011.001-211.0012.00 +9.1%
3-015.0013.00 -13.3%3-340.0040.000-350.0060.00 +20.0%
3-112.0011.00 -8.3%4-4150.00200.00 +33.3%1-325.0035.00 +40.0%
3-219.0017.00 -10.5%Any Other Score60.0060.002-325.0030.00 +20.0%
4-040.0030.00 -25.0%    0-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-125.0025.00    1-490.00100.00 +11.1%
4-240.0040.00    2-490.0090.00
4-390.0090.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-090.0070.00 -22.2%    0-5250.00250.00
5-180.0060.00 -25.0%    1-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-2100.0090.00 -10.0%    2-5200.00200.00
5-3150.00150.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
013.0015.00 +15.4%33.603.50 -2.8%615.0015.00
15.205.2044.804.70 -2.1%735.0035.00
23.603.6058.008.00870.0070.00
    9+100.00100.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Reading1.631.55 -4.9%No 1st Goal13.0015.00 +15.4%Luton2.402.55 +6.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Reading2.402.20 -8.3%Draw2.202.30 +4.5%Luton3.904.20 +7.7%
11. Halftime PTS
ReadingDrawLuton
1-03.803.70 -2.6%0-02.903.05 +5.2%0-15.806.00 +3.4%
2-09.508.50 -10.5%1-17.007.000-219.0021.00 +10.5%
2-115.0015.002-240.0040.001-221.0023.00 +9.5%
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2019-11-09 22:50:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.452.30 -6.1%Under 1.51.471.53 +4.1%