Spain / Spanish League /

Real Betis vs Granada 1513

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Real Betis - Draw - Granada) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 63.6% home win for (Real Betis) at opening odds $1.42; 22.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 13.9% away win for (Granada) at opening odds $6.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Real Betis) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Granada) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Real Betis -1.00
1.77
1.88
+6.2%
Granada +1.00
2.07
1.93
-6.8%
01 | 1X2
Real Betis
1.42
1.50
+5.6%
Draw
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
Granada
6.50
4.80
-26.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Real Betis -1.5
2.20
2.35
+6.8%
Granada +1.5
1.55
1.48
-4.5%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.10
-10.6%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.63
+8.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.45
-17.1%
No
1.90
2.45
+28.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
D-D
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
D-A
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
A-H
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
9.50
+46.2%
0-0
13.00
21.00
+61.5%
0-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-0
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-2
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
Any Other Score
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-3
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
4-0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
1-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-2
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
2-4
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
4-3
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
3-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-0
40.00
40.00
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
21.00
+61.5%
1
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
2
3.50
4.10
+17.1%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.70
4.20
-10.6%
5
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
6
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
7
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
8
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Real Betis
1.40
1.45
+3.6%
Granada
3.30
2.80
-15.2%
No 1st Goal
13.00
21.00
+61.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Real Betis
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Draw
2.30
2.45
+6.5%
Granada
6.00
4.70
-21.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
0-0
3.00
3.80
+26.7%
0-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
0-2
35.00
19.00
-45.7%
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
35.00
19.00
-45.7%
Any Other Score
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.15
-14.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.60
+10.3%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Even
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.00
3.80
+26.7%
1
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
2
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
3+
6.00
4.70
-21.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Real Betis
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
Granada
4.10
3.50
-14.6%
No 1st Goal
3.00
3.80
+26.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
3.55
-26.0%
No
1.12
1.22
+8.9%

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 01:20:02