Spain / Spanish League /
Real Betis vs Mallorca 1582
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Real Betis - Draw - Mallorca) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.2% home win for (Real Betis) at opening odds $1.77; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 21.2% away win for (Mallorca) at opening odds $4.20
The fixture favourite (Real Betis) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Mallorca) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 20:50:01