Spain / Spanish League /

Real Betis vs Valladolid 1577

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Real Betis - Draw - Valladolid) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.9% home win for (Real Betis) at opening odds $1.82; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 24.1% away win for (Valladolid) at opening odds $3.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Real Betis) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Valladolid) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap
Real Betis -0.50
1.88
1.82
-3.2%
Valladolid +0.50
1.93
2.00
+3.6%
01 | 1X2
Real Betis
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
Draw
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
Valladolid
3.70
4.20
+13.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Real Betis -1.5
3.35
3.35
Valladolid +1.5
1.25
1.25
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.30
+15.0%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.53
-10.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
D-D
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
D-A
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
0-0
10.00
7.50
-25.0%
0-1
9.00
9.00
2-0
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
1-2
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
0-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
3-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-2
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-3
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
100.00
100.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
7.50
-25.0%
1
3.90
3.40
-12.8%
2
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
3
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
6
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
7
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
8
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Real Betis
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
No 1st Goal
10.00
7.50
-25.0%
Valladolid
2.55
2.80
+9.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Real Betis
2.45
2.45
Draw
2.10
1.97
-6.2%
Valladolid
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
0-0
2.65
2.40
-9.4%
0-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
Any Other Score
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.47
+5.0%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.45
-7.5%

Last Updated on 2020-09-21 00:20:07