Spain / Spanish League / 1596

Real Betis vs Villarreal

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Real Betis - Draw - Villarreal) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.3% home win for (Real Betis) at opening odds $2.60; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 38.7% away win for (Villarreal) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Villarreal) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Real Betis) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap
Real Betis 0.002.022.15 +6.4%Villarreal +0.001.801.72 -4.4%
01 | 1X2
Real Betis2.602.65 +1.9%Draw3.303.20 -3.0%Villarreal2.302.30
02 | 1/2 Goal
Real Betis +1.51.151.15Villarreal -1.54.404.40
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.701.63 -4.1%Under 2.52.002.10 +5.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
Real BetisDrawVillarreal
H-H4.404.50 +2.3%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H6.506.50D-D5.205.20D-A6.006.00
A-H25.0025.00A-D13.0013.00A-A3.803.70 -2.6%
04 | Pick The Score
Real BetisDrawVillarreal
1-09.0010.00 +11.1%0-012.0013.00 +8.3%0-18.509.00 +5.9%
2-013.0013.001-15.506.00 +9.1%0-211.0012.00 +9.1%
2-18.509.00 +5.9%2-211.0010.00 -9.1%1-28.008.00
3-030.0035.00 +16.7%3-340.0040.000-325.0023.00 -8.0%
3-119.0019.004-4200.00200.001-315.0015.00
3-223.0021.00 -8.7%Any Other Score100.0090.00 -10.0%2-321.0019.00 -9.5%
4-090.0090.00    0-460.0060.00
4-160.0050.00 -16.7%    1-450.0040.00 -20.0%
4-260.0060.00    2-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-3100.0090.00 -10.0%    3-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
5-0200.00200.00    0-5150.00150.00
5-1150.00150.00    1-5125.00125.00
5-2200.00150.00 -25.0%    2-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05 | Total Goals
012.0013.00 +8.3%33.503.50619.0015.00 -21.1%
14.805.20 +8.3%45.004.70 -6.0%740.0035.00 -12.5%
23.303.50 +6.1%59.008.50 -5.6%890.0070.00 -22.2%
    9+100.00100.00    
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Real Betis2.032.05 +1.0%No 1st Goal12.0013.00 +8.3%Villarreal1.901.90
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Real Betis3.103.20 +3.2%Draw2.152.15Villarreal2.952.90 -1.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
Real BetisDrawVillarreal
1-04.704.80 +2.1%0-02.752.85 +3.6%0-14.404.50 +2.3%
2-013.0013.001-17.006.50 -7.1%0-212.0012.00
2-119.0019.002-240.0040.001-217.0017.00
    Any Other Score15.0013.00 -13.3%    
2020-07-02 03:50:02
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.50 -3.8%Under 1.51.421.45 +2.1%