Spain / Spanish Cup /

Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao 0904

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Real Madrid - Draw - Athletic Bilbao) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.7% home win for (Real Madrid) at opening odds $1.63; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 19.8% away win for (Athletic Bilbao) at opening odds $4.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Real Madrid) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Athletic Bilbao) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Real Madrid
1.63
1.53
-6.1%
Draw
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
Athletic Bilbao
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Real Madrid -1.5
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
Athletic Bilbao +1.5
1.37
1.40
+2.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.93
+1.6%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.45
2.15
-12.2%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
D-H
4.30
3.90
-9.3%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-0
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
3-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
0-3
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65

Last Updated on 2021-01-14 23:50:02