Spain / Spanish Cup /

Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao 0952

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Real Madrid - Draw - Athletic Bilbao) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.7% home win for (Real Madrid) at opening odds $1.63; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 21.2% away win for (Athletic Bilbao) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Real Madrid) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Athletic Bilbao) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

01 | 1X2
Real Madrid
1.63
1.65
+1.2%
Draw
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
Athletic Bilbao
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Real Madrid -1.5
2.80
3.05
+8.9%
Athletic Bilbao +1.5
1.35
1.30
-3.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.67
1.80
+7.8%
Under 2.5
2.03
1.87
-7.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.40
2.80
+16.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.50
4.00
-11.1%
D-D
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-A
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
0-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
12.00
12.00
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
70.00
70.00
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
1-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
2
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
5
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
6
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
7
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
8
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
9+
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Real Madrid
2.20
2.45
+11.4%
Draw
2.25
2.00
-11.1%
Athletic Bilbao
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
0-0
2.95
2.50
-15.3%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.45
+7.4%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.50
-12.3%

Last Updated on 2022-01-17 02:20:01