Spain / Spanish Cup /

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid 0991

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Real Madrid - Draw - Atletico Madrid) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.9% home win for (Real Madrid) at opening odds $1.82; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 24.1% away win for (Atletico Madrid) at opening odds $3.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Real Madrid) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Atletico Madrid) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Real Madrid
1.82
1.70
-6.6%
Draw
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
Atletico Madrid
3.70
4.20
+13.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Real Madrid -1.5
3.55
3.05
-14.1%
Atletico Madrid +1.5
1.22
1.30
+6.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
2.00
+5.3%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.70
-4.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.80
2.95
+5.4%
H-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-A
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
A-H
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
0-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
1
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
2
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Real Madrid
2.45
2.35
-4.1%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Atletico Madrid
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.60
0-0
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
0-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
3+
8.00
7.00
-12.5%

Last Updated on 2023-01-26 23:50:02