Spain / Spanish League / 1516

Real Madrid vs Celta de Vigo

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Real Madrid - Draw - Celta de Vigo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 73.2% home win for (Real Madrid) at opening odds $1.23; 17.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.20; 9.5% away win for (Celta de Vigo) at opening odds $9.50. The fixture favourite (Real Madrid) has a 53.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.70 whereas the underdog (Celta de Vigo) has a 46.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.95 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Real Madrid -1.752.001.93 -3.5%Celta de Vigo +1.751.821.88 +3.3%
01. 1X2
Real Madrid1.231.18 -4.1%Draw5.206.00 +15.4%Celta de Vigo9.5010.00 +5.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Real Madrid -1.51.701.63 -4.1%Celta de Vigo +1.51.952.05 +5.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.501.50Under 2.52.352.35
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Real MadridDrawCelta de Vigo
H-H1.631.55 -4.9%H-D21.0023.00 +9.5%H-A50.0050.00
D-H4.004.00D-D9.5010.00 +5.3%D-A19.0023.00 +21.1%
A-H21.0019.00 -9.5%A-D21.0023.00 +9.5%A-A17.0019.00 +11.8%
04. Pick The Score
Real MadridDrawCelta de Vigo
1-08.007.50 -6.3%0-021.0021.000-125.0025.00
2-06.005.80 -3.3%1-110.0012.00 +20.0%0-260.0060.00
2-17.508.00 +6.7%2-219.0023.00 +21.1%1-225.0030.00 +20.0%
3-07.006.00 -14.3%3-370.0090.00 +28.6%0-3150.00125.00 -16.7%
3-18.509.00 +5.9%4-4200.00250.00 +25.0%1-390.00100.00 +11.1%
3-221.0025.00 +19.0%Any Other Score17.0015.00 -11.8%2-360.0090.00 +50.0%
4-012.0011.00 -8.3%    0-4250.00250.00
4-113.0015.00 +15.4%    1-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
4-235.0030.00 -14.3%    2-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
4-390.00100.00 +11.1%    3-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-023.0017.00 -26.1%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-130.0023.00 -23.3%    1-5250.00250.00
5-260.0070.00 +16.7%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3150.00200.00 +33.3%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
021.0021.0033.403.30 -2.9%612.0013.00 +8.3%
17.006.00 -14.3%44.204.50 +7.1%725.0030.00 +20.0%
23.903.60 -7.7%56.507.50 +15.4%860.0040.00 -33.3%
    9+80.0070.00 -12.5%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Real Madrid1.271.23 -3.1%No 1st Goal21.0021.00Celta de Vigo3.904.10 +5.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.80 -1.1%Even1.821.85 +1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Real Madrid1.651.55 -6.1%Draw2.702.80 +3.7%Celta de Vigo7.508.50 +13.3%
11. Halftime PTS
Real MadridDrawCelta de Vigo
1-03.052.80 -8.2%0-03.603.40 -5.6%0-110.0011.00 +10.0%
2-05.205.00 -3.8%1-18.509.50 +11.8%0-240.0040.00
2-113.0015.00 +15.4%2-250.0050.001-235.0040.00 +14.3%
    Any Other Score7.508.50 +13.3%    
2020-02-17 01:10:05
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.102.25 +7.1%Under 1.51.631.55 -4.9%