USA / US Soccer League /

Real Salt Lake vs Austin FC 4640

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Real Salt Lake - Draw - Austin FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Real Salt Lake) at opening odds $2.10; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 30.7% away win for (Austin FC) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Real Salt Lake) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Austin FC) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Real Salt Lake -0.25
1.91
2.00
+4.7%
Austin FC +0.25
1.91
1.82
-4.7%
01 | 1X2
Real Salt Lake
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
Draw
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
Austin FC
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Real Salt Lake -1.5
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
Austin FC +1.5
1.15
1.12
-2.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.77
+2.9%
Under 2.5
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.55
1.60
+3.2%
No
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.00
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1-1
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
2
3.30
3.30
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.00
5.00
5
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
6
19.00
19.00
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Real Salt Lake
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Austin FC
2.15
2.15
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Real Salt Lake
2.70
2.85
+5.6%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Austin FC
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
0-0
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
0-1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.38
-1.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
1
2.50
2.50
2
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
3+
6.50
6.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Real Salt Lake
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
Austin FC
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
No 1st Goal
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 09:20:02