USA / US Soccer League /

Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew 4615

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Real Salt Lake - Draw - Columbus Crew) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.6% home win for (Real Salt Lake) at opening odds $1.87; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 25.4% away win for (Columbus Crew) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Real Salt Lake) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Columbus Crew) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Real Salt Lake -0.75
2.03
1.85
-8.9%
Columbus Crew +0.75
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
01 | 1X2
Real Salt Lake
1.87
1.60
-14.4%
Draw
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
Columbus Crew
3.50
4.50
+28.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Real Salt Lake -1.5
3.55
2.70
-23.9%
Columbus Crew +1.5
1.22
1.37
+12.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.97
+7.7%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.72
-6.0%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.70
1.90
+11.8%
No
1.95
1.75
-10.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.85
2.50
-12.3%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
4.70
4.20
-10.6%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
6.50
9.00
+38.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
0-0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
0-1
10.00
15.00
+50.0%
2-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1-1
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
0-2
19.00
30.00
+57.9%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
3-0
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
3-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
0-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
80.00
30.00
-62.5%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
1
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
6
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Real Salt Lake
1.65
1.53
-7.3%
Columbus Crew
2.45
2.90
+18.4%
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Real Salt Lake
2.50
2.20
-12.0%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Columbus Crew
4.10
5.00
+22.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.30
-10.8%
0-0
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
0-1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
2-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.70
-1.8%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
3+
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Real Salt Lake
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Columbus Crew
3.20
3.80
+18.8%
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.80
+20.0%
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 10:00:01