France / French League / 2998

Reims vs Angers SCO

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Reims - Draw - Angers SCO) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Reims) at opening odds $2.10; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 27% away win for (Angers SCO) at opening odds $3.30. The fixture favourite (Reims) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Angers SCO) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.45 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Reims2.102.30 +9.5%Draw2.902.70 -6.9%Angers SCO3.303.10 -6.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Reims -1.54.405.20 +18.2%Angers SCO +1.51.151.10 -4.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.471.49 +1.4%Under 1.52.452.40 -2.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
ReimsDrawAngers SCO
H-H3.503.90 +11.4%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0035.00 -12.5%
D-H4.805.20 +8.3%D-D4.003.60 -10.0%D-A7.506.50 -13.3%
A-H30.0030.00A-D15.0015.00A-A6.005.50 -8.3%
04. Pick The Score
ReimsDrawAngers SCO
1-04.805.20 +8.3%0-06.505.80 -10.8%0-17.006.50 -7.1%
2-08.509.50 +11.8%1-15.205.00 -3.8%0-215.0013.00 -13.3%
2-18.509.50 +11.8%2-217.0017.001-211.0011.00
3-021.0025.00 +19.0%3-3100.0080.00 -20.0%0-350.0040.00 -20.0%
3-121.0023.00 +9.5%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-340.0035.00 -12.5%
3-240.0040.00Any Other Score200.0080.00 -60.0%2-360.0050.00 -16.7%
4-060.0080.00 +33.3%    0-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
4-160.0070.00 +16.7%    1-4125.00125.00
4-2100.00125.00 +25.0%    2-4150.00150.00
4-3200.00200.00    3-4200.00200.00
5-0150.00200.00 +33.3%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1200.00200.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-2250.00250.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
06.505.80 -10.8%34.204.30 +2.4%650.0030.00 -40.0%
13.103.40 +9.7%48.007.50 -6.3%790.0050.00 -44.4%
22.953.05 +3.4%519.0015.00 -21.1%8125.0070.00 -44.0%
    9+150.00100.00 -33.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Reims1.821.95 +7.1%No 1st Goal6.505.80 -10.8%Angers SCO2.452.35 -4.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.90 +1.6%Even1.771.75 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Reims2.903.20 +10.3%Draw1.871.80 -3.7%Angers SCO4.103.90 -4.9%
11. Halftime PTS
ReimsDrawAngers SCO
1-03.804.20 +10.5%0-02.052.10 +2.4%0-15.205.20
2-013.0013.001-19.008.50 -5.6%0-223.0019.00 -17.4%
2-125.0021.00 -16.0%2-260.0040.00 -33.3%1-235.0023.00 -34.3%
    Any Other Score25.0021.00 -16.0%    
2019-11-10 01:40:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.531.60 +4.6%Under 0.52.302.15 -6.5%