France / French League /
Reims vs Marseille 2921
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Reims - Draw - Marseille) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.7% home win for (Reims) at opening odds $2.80; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 41.3% away win for (Marseille) at opening odds $2.15
The fixture favourite (Marseille) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Reims) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 03:40:02