France / French League /

Reims vs Nimes 2988

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Reims - Draw - Nimes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49.6% home win for (Reims) at opening odds $1.80; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 24.1% away win for (Nimes) at opening odds $3.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Reims) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Nimes) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap
Reims -0.75
2.02
2.02
Nimes +0.75
1.80
1.80
01 | 1X2
Reims
1.80
1.72
-4.4%
Draw
3.40
3.40
Nimes
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Reims -1.5
3.35
3.05
-9.0%
Nimes +1.5
1.25
1.30
+4.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
1.83
-8.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.83
+7.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
7.50
+44.2%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
9.00
12.00
+33.3%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
3.80
4.30
+13.2%
2
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
5
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
6
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Reims
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
Nimes
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Even
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Reims
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
Draw
2.15
2.15
Nimes
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.50
0-0
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
0-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-11-22 21:50:02