France / French League /

Rennes vs Lorient 2952

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Rennes - Draw - Lorient) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 69.2% home win for (Rennes) at opening odds $1.30; 18.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.80; 12% away win for (Lorient) at opening odds $7.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Rennes) has a 48.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.87 whereas the underdog (Lorient) has a 51.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.77

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Rennes -1.00
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
Lorient +1.00
2.07
2.02
-2.4%
01 | 1X2
Rennes
1.30
1.42
+9.2%
Draw
4.80
4.10
-14.6%
Lorient
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Rennes -1.5
1.87
2.30
+23.0%
Lorient +1.5
1.77
1.50
-15.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.67
+11.3%
Under 2.5
2.35
2.03
-13.6%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.80
1.80
No
1.85
1.85
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.77
2.05
+15.8%
H-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
D-D
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
D-A
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
A-A
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
0-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
0-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-0
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-0
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
3-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1
6.00
4.80
-20.0%
2
3.70
3.40
-8.1%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
5
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
6
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
7
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Rennes
1.30
1.40
+7.7%
Lorient
3.70
3.20
-13.5%
No 1st Goal
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Rennes
1.75
1.97
+12.6%
Draw
2.55
2.30
-9.8%
Lorient
7.00
5.50
-21.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
0-0
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
0-1
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
2-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
Any Other Score
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.50
-2.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
1
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
2
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
3+
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Rennes
1.65
1.82
+10.3%
Lorient
4.50
4.00
-11.1%
No 1st Goal
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 23:00:01