Japan / J League Div 2 /

Roasso Kumamoto vs M Yamagata 2686

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Roasso Kumamoto - Draw - M Yamagata) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.1% home win for (Roasso Kumamoto) at opening odds $2.40; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 34.2% away win for (M Yamagata) at opening odds $2.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Roasso Kumamoto) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (M Yamagata) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

01 | 1X2
Roasso Kumamoto
2.40
2.40
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
M Yamagata
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Roasso Kumamoto -1.5
5.50
5.50
M Yamagata +1.5
1.09
1.09
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.30
4.30
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.00
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
8.50
8.50
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
30.00
30.00
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
19.00
19.00
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
70.00
70.00
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
70.00
70.00
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.50
4.50
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
21.00
21.00
7
50.00
50.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00

Last Updated on 2023-05-28 12:40:01