Italy / Italian League /

Roma vs Benevento SRL 1312

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Roma - Draw - Benevento SRL) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 70.6% home win for (Roma) at opening odds $1.28; 18.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 11.3% away win for (Benevento SRL) at opening odds $8.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Roma) has a 49.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.85 whereas the underdog (Benevento SRL) has a 50.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.80

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

01 | 1X2
Roma
1.28
1.33
+3.9%
Draw
5.00
5.00
Benevento SRL
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Roma -1.5
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Benevento SRL +1.5
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.30
1.87
-18.7%
Under 3.5
1.53
1.80
+17.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.72
1.77
+2.9%
H-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
D-D
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
D-A
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-H
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-D
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-A
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
11.00
+46.7%
0-0
19.00
35.00
+84.2%
0-1
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
2-0
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
1-1
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
0-2
50.00
50.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-0
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
3-2
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
Any Other Score
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-3
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
13.00
13.00
1-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-2
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
2-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-3
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
35.00
+84.2%
1
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
2
3.80
4.50
+18.4%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.30
4.00
-7.0%
5
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
6
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
7
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Roma
1.30
1.35
+3.8%
No 1st Goal
19.00
35.00
+84.2%
Benevento SRL
3.60
3.10
-13.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.80
Even
1.85
1.85
10 | Halftime 1X2
Roma
1.72
1.72
Draw
2.65
2.85
+7.5%
Benevento SRL
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.40
+11.5%
0-0
3.50
4.20
+20.0%
0-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-0
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
1-1
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.20
1.93
-12.3%
Under 1.5
1.58
1.75
+10.8%

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 02:40:01