Italy / Italian League /
Roma vs Bologna 1388
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Roma - Draw - Bologna) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.5% home win for (Roma) at opening odds $1.63; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 22.2% away win for (Bologna) at opening odds $4.00
The fixture favourite (Roma) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Bologna) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 23:50:01